The authors may submit either a short paper of minimum 4 pages or a long paper of maximum 10 pages to be included in the published proceedings. The manuscripts will be subjected to peer review and the decision intimated regarding the revisions needed and the mode of presentation (oral/poster).
Basic Submission Rules
|Paper length||Full paper: within 10 pages, including references, tables/ charts and keywords|
|Key words||3-5 words|
|Font||12-point Times New Roman|
|Margin||Normal (Top :2.54 cm , Bottom: 2.54 cm; Left : 3.18cm , Right: 3.18cm)|
|Format||MS Word-compatible file|
Full research papers are welcome. The submission must meet the required format and cover the following:
- Paper Title
- Authors’ Names and Affiliations
- Abstract / Keywords
- Backgrounds/ Research goals / Objectives
- Expected results/ conclusions/ contributions
- Authors are required to certify that their papers represent original works and are previously unpublished elsewhere. Simultaneous submission to any other conference, workshop or journal is strictly prohibited.
- Plagiarism and self-plagiarism are strictly prohibited. In order to protect intellectual property rights of others and the authors’ own academic reputation, we are strongly against this ruthless conduct.
- Authors should take responsibilities for their submissions. Any violations of the above regulations are criminal actions.
- Submissions that do not meet/ follow the conference submission rules and format will be returned for modification.
- The online submission also indicates the copyright agreement to publish the submissions for all purposes of conference usage without further notice.