About Humanities, Psychology and Social Sciences Conference 2021
We are pleased to welcome you to the 13th International Conference on Humanities, Psychology and Social Sciences. Taking place on the 05th-07th of November in the vibrant city of Amsterdam, Netherlands, it will bring together a truly international community of academics to share experiences and exchange research findings on all aspects of specialized and interdisciplinary fields. This is a premier learning opportunity, combined with vibrant networking activities and engaging discussions on the latest innovations, trends and practical concerns and challenges in the field.
Memories from the International Conference on Humanities, Psychology and Social Science---
HPSCONF conference is one of the most highly acclaimed academic events in the field. It has a long history and a proven track record. Every year we take the feedback from previous years and use it in our never-ending pursuit of excellence. We are grateful for the attendees’ continued support and encouragement. See you in Amsterdam!
Important DatesImportant Dates
Don't Miss HPSCONF 2021---
Why You Should Attend?Why You Should Attend?---
- Present your ideas and work to a global audience
- Hear from world-class keynote speakers
- Select between various modes of presentations: Oral, Virtual or Poster presentation
- Find new opportunities to connect and network with an academic community in various academic sessions and social functions
- All papers have publication opportunities in Scopus-indexed journals
- Have your work published in the Conference Proceedings with Digital Object Identifier (DOI) from Cross Ref and ISBN
- Receive constructive feedback from Peer Reviewers to improve your work
- Get deeper knowledge and a new perspective in the field
- Build new collaborations for your projects
- Invest in your own growth and progress
- Nominate for Best Presenter Awards for outstanding presentations
- Increase your work’s visibility and readership through the Open Access publication with a reputable Publishing House
- Gain access to all presented papers
- Join a free guided City Tour
- Enjoy the Conference photography coverage
Conference Theme and Topics
The conference is seeking submissions related to the following conference topics: Social Sciences, Humanities, Psychological and Language and Literature. Other related tracks and topics will also be considered.
Submitted abstracts will be evaluated by the Scientific Committee. If abstract is accepted, the author agrees to send full-text paper, including results, tables, figures, and references. All submissions should report original and previously unpublished research results no matter the type of research paper you are presenting. Full-text papers (.docx and .doc) will be accepted by Electronic Submission Form. Manuscripts should meet the format set by the Conference committee and are subject to review.
Why Amsterdam?Why Amsterdam?
One - Day City Tour Free of Charge
Amsterdam is well known for a few things. Firstly, it’s known as the cycling capital of Europe. Locals cycle everywhere – to work, on dates, to the shops and even home from nights out. Bikes have right of way in this amazing city, so keep an eye out for them and try not to get in the way. It’s easy to see the city by bike and there are loads of places where you can rent bicycles. Everyone knows about Amsterdam’s coffee houses, where they sell a lot more than just hot drinks. There are a few really famous ones, but there is a great selection of coffee houses to visit and tourists flock from all over the world to smoke marijuana and relax with friends. It’s legal in Holland and it’s perfectly acceptable. There are lots of coffee shops in Amsterdam and the distinct smell is everywhere. Beer is also excellent in Amsterdam. Holland is famous for its beer and there are many great bars to enjoy it in. Take a stroll along the canals, stop by one of the city’s famous museums, sit in a coffee shop and spend some time watching the world go by, hire a pedalo, enjoy some Dutch cuisine and check out the city’s vibrant nightlife.
Visit Amsterdam Now!
Hotel Casa Amsterdam
Address: Eerste Ringdijkstraat 4, 1097 BC Amsterdam, Netherlands
- All accepted research papers will be published and indexed in the conference proceedings.
- Each Paper will be assigned Digital Object Identifier (DOI) from Cross Ref.
- The proceedings shall be submitted to Google Scholar for Indexing.
- The Conference Proceedings will be published with an ISBN in a soft form.
- All papers have publication opportunities in ISI and Scopus indexed journals.
- All papers have publication opportunities in various indexed international journals.
All accepted papers will be published in the conference Proceedings with ISBN Number. All full papers sent for conference proceedings will be accepted through a double blind review process and will be published electronically in proceedings with a DOI number.
Follow The Latest News