About Humanities, Psychology and Social Sciences Conference 2021
We are pleased to welcome you to the 12th International Conference on Humanities, Psychology and Social Sciences. Taking place on the 14th-16th of May in the vibrant city of Paris, France, it will bring together a truly international community of academics to share experiences and exchange research findings on all aspects of specialized and interdisciplinary fields. This is a premier learning opportunity, combined with vibrant networking activities and engaging discussions on the latest innovations, trends and practical concerns and challenges in the field.
Memories from the International Conference on Humanities, Psychology and Social Science---
HPSCONF conference is one of the most highly acclaimed academic events in the field. It has a long history and a proven track record. Every year we take the feedback from previous years and use it in our never-ending pursuit of excellence. We are grateful for the attendees’ continued support and encouragement. See you in Paris!
Important DatesImportant Dates
Don't Miss HPSCONF 2021---
Why You Should Attend?Why You Should Attend?---
- Present your ideas and work to a global audience
- Hear from world-class keynote speakers
- Select between various modes of presentations: Oral, Virtual or Poster presentation
- Find new opportunities to connect and network with an academic community in various academic sessions and social functions
- All papers have publication opportunities in Scopus-indexed journals
- Have your work published in the Conference Proceedings with Digital Object Identifier (DOI) from Cross Ref and ISBN
- Receive constructive feedback from Peer Reviewers to improve your work
- Get deeper knowledge and a new perspective in the field
- Build new collaborations for your projects
- Invest in your own growth and progress
- Nominate for Best Presenter Awards for outstanding presentations
- Increase your work’s visibility and readership through the Open Access publication with a reputable Publishing House
- Gain access to all presented papers
- Join a free guided City Tour
- Enjoy the Conference photography coverage
Social Sciences Cnferences Highlighted Speakers
Dr. Janet Brewer
Dr. Janet Brewer is Assistant Professor of Criminal Justice & Sociology, Governors State University, Illinois, United States.
Dr. Brewer (B.A. psychology-Notre Dame, M.A.-Harvard, PsyD-Southern California University, and Juris Doctor-DePaul University in Chicago. A lawyer and neuropsychologist, and previously directed the ‘law with criminology’ program at University of Manchester, UK. Her research intersects the fields of neuroscience and criminal law.
Prof. Maia Chkheidze
Prof. Maia Chkheidze is a doctor of philological science. Her areas of interest are: Linguistics, Philosophy, Anthropology, Literature. She is the author of monographs and scientific articles. Prof. Chkheidze is a member of various international organizations.
Why Paris?Why Paris?---
The 12th International Conference on Humanities, Psychology and Social Sciences will take place in the majestic city of Paris. There are many reasons we’ve selected this location. Here are just a few:
- Paris is one of the educational centers of the world. It has produced world-renowned scientists, scholars, artists, and writers.
- Its architectural appeal is second to none. There is a reason why Paris is one of the most visited destinations in the world. The variety it offers in terms of cultural and historic places to visit – from museums to its architecture – is as rich as it is captivating.
- Paris is a major travel hub, meaning you can easily get to this city from anywhere in the world.
- HPSCONF is a top academic event and, as such, it is only appropriate to host it in one of the leading cities in the world, both in terms of its economic importance and its knowledge bank. Paris was historically a city that gathered international minds to share ideas and inspirations.
Centre International de Conférences
Sorbonne Universités 4 place Jussieu – Patio 44-55 – 75005 Paris
HPSCONF RegistrationHPSCONF Registration
All conference participants must pay the registration fee---
- All accepted research papers will be published and indexed in the conference proceedings.
- Each Paper will be assigned Digital Object Identifier (DOI) from Cross Ref.
- The proceedings shall be submitted to Google Scholar for Indexing.
- The Conference Proceedings will be published in the conference proceeding with an ISBN in a soft form.
- All papers have publication opportunity in ISI and Scopus indexed journals.
- All papers have publication opportunity in various indexed international journal.
All accepted papers will be published in the conference Proceedings ISBN 978-609-485-151-3. All full papers sent for conference proceedings will be accepted through a double blind review process and will be published electronically in proceedings with a DOI number.