About Humanities, Psychology and Social Sciences Conference 2022
We are pleased to welcome you to the 14th International Conference on Humanities, Psychology and Social Sciences. Taking place on the 29th-31t of July in the vibrant city of Dublin, Republic of Ireland, it will bring together a truly international community of academics to share experiences and exchange research findings on all aspects of specialized and interdisciplinary fields. This is a premier learning opportunity, combined with vibrant networking activities and engaging discussions on the latest innovations, trends, and practical concerns and challenges in the field.
Memories from the International Conference on Humanities, Psychology and Social Science---
HPSCONF conference is one of the most highly acclaimed academic events in the field. It has a long history and a proven track record. Every year we take the feedback from previous years and use it in our never-ending pursuit of excellence. We are grateful for the attendees’ continued support and encouragement. See you in Dublin!
Important DatesImportant Dates
Don't Miss HPSCONF 2022---
Why You Should Attend?Why You Should Attend?---
- Present your ideas and work to a global audience
- Hear from world-class keynote speakers
- Select between various modes of presentations: Oral, Virtual or Poster presentation
- Find new opportunities to connect and network with an academic community in various academic sessions and social functions
- All papers have publication opportunities in Scopus-indexed journals
- Have your work published in the Conference Proceedings with Digital Object Identifier (DOI) from Cross Ref and ISBN
- Receive constructive feedback from Peer Reviewers to improve your work
- Get deeper knowledge and a new perspective in the field
- Build new collaborations for your projects
- Invest in your own growth and progress
- Nominate for Best Presenter Awards for outstanding presentations
- Increase your work’s visibility and readership through the Open Access publication with a reputable Publishing House
- Gain access to all presented papers
- Join a free guided City Tour
- Enjoy the Conference photography coverage
Conference Theme and Topics
The conference is seeking submissions related to the following conference topics: Social Sciences, Humanities, Psychological and Language and Literature. Other related tracks and topics will also be considered.
Submitted abstracts will be evaluated by the Scientific Committee. If abstract is accepted, the author agrees to send full-text paper, including results, tables, figures, and references. All submissions should report original and previously unpublished research results no matter the type of research paper you are presenting. Full-text papers (.docx and .doc) will be accepted by Electronic Submission Form. Manuscripts should meet the format set by the Conference committee and are subject to review.
Why Dublin?Why Dublin?
One - Day City Tour Free of Charge---
Republic of Ireland’s capital needs no introduction and for many visitors to Ireland, Dublin is the number one destination. Dublin has history, charm, sights, museums, galleries, theatres, shops, pubs, restaurants, and an abundance of character. Dublin was voted Europe’s fourth most popular city break destination and is one of the friendliest capital cities in the world. Like its people, Ireland’s weather is never boring or predictable, the climate can be summed up as being mild, moist, and changeable with abundant rainfall and a lack of temperature extremes. You can experience all four seasons in one day. Dublin City is Ireland’s cultural capital. With the influx of international company headquarters, as well as an attractive quality of life, families and ex-pats from all corners are settling here, and in most cases, they’ll find they’re very welcome. The universities of Dublin have the best reputation and are known for delivering excellent education to international and local students, So, every year Dublin host several sciences event & conferences which turns this city into one of the best places for gathering researchers & scholars to share their knowledge & experiences.
HPSCONF RegistrationHPSCONF Registration
All conference participants must pay the registration fee---
28 February 2022
09 May 2022
18 July 2022
- All accepted research papers will be published and indexed in the conference proceedings.
- Each Paper will be assigned Digital Object Identifier (DOI) from Cross Ref.
- The proceedings shall be submitted to Google Scholar for Indexing.
- The Conference Proceedings will be published with an ISBN in a soft form.
- All papers have publication opportunities in ISI and Scopus indexed journals.
- All papers have publication opportunities in various indexed international journals.
Plagiarism Policy & Publication Ethics
The 14th International Conference on Humanities, Psychology and Social Sciences follows strict anti-plagiarism policies and, as such, checks every submission for plagiarism using Crossref Similarity Check Powered by iThenticate. All articles submitted to the conference first undergo a plagiarism check before being sent to our scientific committee for review. The submission will be automatically rejected at any time if found plagiarized. If you’d like to find out more information about the iThenticate software, click on the following link: https://www.crossref.org/services/similarity-check/
All accepted papers will be published in the Conference Proceedings with ISBN Number. All full papers sent for conference proceedings will be accepted through a double blind review process and will be published electronically in proceedings with a DOI number.
Follow The Latest News