Paper publication and Conference proceedings
- All accepted research papers will be published and indexed in the HPSCONF Proceedings.
- Each Paper will be assigned Digital Object Identifier (DOI) from Cross Ref.
- The Proceedings shall be submitted to Google Scholar for Indexing.
- The HPSCONF Proceedings will be published with an ISBN in a soft form.
- All papers have Publication Opportunity in ISI and Scopus indexed journals.
- All papers have publication opportunity in various indexed international journal.
All accepted abstracts will be published in the conference abstract Proceedings ISBN 978-609-8239-80-5. All full papers sent for HPSCONF proceedings will be accepted through a double blind review process and will be published electronically in proceedings with a DOI number.