Conference keynote Speaker
Prof. Dr. Robert Baar: Department of Education and Educational Sciences, University of Bremen
Robert Baar is a professor of pedagogy and didactics of primary and elementary education. The extracurricular learning places are one of his main areas of work. Together with Gudrun Schönknecht, he wrote the monograph “Extracurricular learning locations: didactic and methodical foundations” published by Beltz in 2018.
TOPIC: “Learning at extracurricular learning venues: A way to more educational equity?”
Jorge A. Colombo
MD, PhD (Buenos Aires University), Postdoctoral studies at Brain Research Institute (UCLA), Fellow of Ford Foundation, Foundation Fund for Research in Psychiatry, A. von Humboldt, DAAD, NIH, British Royal Society, Fundación Iberdrola. Neuroscientist.
For the last decade, Karim has been working as an associate planner at the Ministry of National Development Planning (Bappenas) the Republic of Indonesia. With an outstanding MA degree from Indiana University at IUPUI Indianapolis, for which he achieved a GPA of 4.0 and was also awarded the Distinguished Masters’ Thesis Award, Karim is now pursuing his Ph.D. program at the Department of Anthropology, University of Amsterdam (UvA), the Netherlands supported by LPDP scholarship scheme.
Harpreet Singh S/o Jarnail Singh
I have passed Master of Arts in Political Science that now, I am pursuing PHD in Political Science From Punjabi University Patiala, India.
Conference Scientific Committee
- Prof. Dr. Habil. Ioan-Gheorghe Rotaru, Timotheus’ Brethren Theological Institute of Bucharest, Romania
- Assoc. Prof. Dr. Lina Kaminskienė, VMU, Lithuania
- Prof. Dr. Genutė Gedvilienė, VMU, Lithuania
- Assoc. Prof. Sandro Serpa, University of the Azores, Portugal
- Assoc. Prof. Doc. dr. sc. Andreja Sršen, University of Zagreb,Croatia
- Assoc. Prof. Dr. Aslı Erciyes, Kadir Has University, Turkey
- Prof. Husam Bakr Khalil, British University in Egypt, Egypt
- Dr. Ahmad Okasha (Ph.D), Canadian University Dubai, UAE
- Assoc. Prof. Dr. M. Cuneyt Yenigun, Sultan Qaboos University, Oman
- Prof..Jaime Ferri, Complutense University of Madrid, Spain
- Prof. Bashar H. Malkawi, University of Sharjah, KSA
- Prof. Sevil Sargin, Marmara University, Turkey
- Prof. Adem Kilicman, Universiti Putra Malaysia | UPM, Malaysia
- Lect. Joseph Bawa Yaro, Nasarawa State University Keffi, Nasarawa State, Nigeria
- Asst. Prof. Dr Anas Hidayat, Islamic University of Indonesia, Indonesia
- Dr. Muafi S.E., M.Si, Universitas Islam Indonesia, Indonesia
- Dr. Kiddinapillai Sanmuganathan, University of Jaffna, Sri Lanka, Sri Lanka
- Dr. Hinneh Kusi, University of Education, Winneba, Ghana
- Prof. Heba Mansour, Sultan Qaboos University, Oman
- Dr. Merle Talvik, Tallinn Health Care College, Estonia
- Professor Bashar H. Malkawi, College of Law, University of Sharjah, United Arab Emirates