Dr. Roger Wood
- Senior Lecturer in Education
- (Primary Science, Conservation, Inquiry-Based Learning and Outdoor Learning)
- Oxford Brookes University
TOPIC: A Universal Philosophy of Confidence-Informed Social Motivation (Everything becomes Obvious and Nothing makes Sense).
Dr. Roger Wood has enjoyed a wide range of roles as a primatologist, conservationist and educator over the past 28 years. He is a Senior Lecturer in Education at Oxford Brookes University, having previously been Senior Lecturer in Primary Teacher Development at Bishop Grosseteste University and a Research Lecturer at the University of Aberdeen. Prior to his doctoral research at the University of Birmingham, Roger held various teaching posts, was Head of Science Department at two schools, and enjoyed 13 years of senior leadership roles (including a Deputy Headship and two Headships) within independent and maintained schools.
Dr. Shraddha Dhal (M.A., Ph.D, English) is an independent warm-hearted visionary who believes in combining the significance of learning with strong character building. Her field of interest includes Cultural Studies, Diaspora Literature, Postcolonial literature, & Folklore studies. Presently, she is working as a Faculty Associate in the School of Humanities, KIIT Deemed to be University (Institute of Eminence), India.
Ph.D. Valeriu Deciu, Consultant for industrial management processes/ ethics and compliance. B.A. Law; M.Sc. Economics/Business Management; M.Sc. Philosophy/ Political Sciences; PhD in Ethics & Compliance Management; PhD in Philosophy/ Political Sciences.
Jeanne Francoise is an Indonesian scholar, academician, movie reviewer, and movie producer. As a scholar, she focus on theory of Polemology, Modernism, Defense Heritage, and Islamic Political Thought and has been speaking in more than 30 international academic conference and she is popular as “Woman of Conference”. Having won 2 (two) times as National Essay Winner, this black-eyed and brown-Asian-look woman shows interest in film since her early childhood. (Source: imdb.me/jeannefrancoise).
Conference Scientific Committee
- Prof. Dr. Habil. Ioan-Gheorghe Rotaru, Timotheus’ Brethren Theological Institute of Bucharest, Romania
- Prof. Dr. Genutė Gedvilienė, VMU, Lithuania
- Assoc. Prof. Doc. dr. sc. Andreja Sršen, University of Zagreb,Croatia
- Assoc. Prof. Dr. Aslı Erciyes, Kadir Has University, Turkey
- Prof. Husam Bakr Khalil, British University in Egypt, Egypt
- Dr. Ahmad Okasha (Ph.D), Canadian University Dubai, UAE
- Assoc. Prof. Dr. M. Cuneyt Yenigun, Sultan Qaboos University, Oman
- Prof..Jaime Ferri, Complutense University of Madrid, Spain
- Prof. Bashar H. Malkawi, University of Sharjah, KSA
- Prof. Sevil Sargin, Marmara University, Turkey
- Prof. Adem Kilicman, Universiti Putra Malaysia | UPM, Malaysia
- Lect. Joseph Bawa Yaro, Nasarawa State University Keffi, Nasarawa State, Nigeria
- Asst. Prof. Dr Anas Hidayat, Islamic University of Indonesia, Indonesia
- Dr. Muafi S.E., M.Si, Universitas Islam Indonesia, Indonesia
- Dr. Kiddinapillai Sanmuganathan, University of Jaffna, Sri Lanka, Sri Lanka
- Dr. Hinneh Kusi, University of Education, Winneba, Ghana
- Prof. Heba Mansour, Sultan Qaboos University, Oman
- Dr. Merle Talvik, Tallinn Health Care College, Estonia
- Professor Bashar H. Malkawi, College of Law, University of Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
- Professor Faouzi Bendridi, Department of Human and Social Sciences, Souk Ahras University, Algeria
- Prof. Miroslaw Matyja, Associate professor, Selinus University in Bologna, Italy